FatBlaster is a brand of diet products that has been popping up on TVCs and in supermarkets for years now. Let’s take a look at what the hype is around this range of weight loss products and find out if they really work!
What is FatBlaster?
FatBlaster is a weight loss program with products like shakes and appetite suppressants that are designed to help people on a more extreme weight loss program. The FatBlaster weight loss experience is designed to produce the maximum amount of weight loss in a short period of time. Usually this would be unhealthy, but for anyone struggling to kick-start a weight-loss journey (with upwards of 20 kilos or more of weight to lose) it can be beneficial in the short term.
The FatBlaster products are created with the purpose of suppressing the appetite and speeding up metabolism. The range includes products like Weight Loss Boosters, FatBlaster Shakes and FatBlaster Max Gummies that can help with sweet cravings while keeping you on track with your weight loss goals.
According to FatBlaster.com, the purpose of the range is to “support a healthy diet and exercise program. FatBlaster helps you reach your ideal healthy weight”. The range of FatBlaster products recently won the Best OTC health product award at the Australian Journal of Pharmacy Awards.
FatBlaster aims to:
- Support carbohydrate metabolism
- Metabolise fats
- Support healthy thyroid function
- Promote stamina
- Boost energy & performance
- Support digestive function
FatBlaster Shakes: The FatBlaster shakes are designed to be used between meals or as a meal replacement to support a balanced and healthy weight loss journey. The shakes come in Chocolate and Vanilla flavour and are packed with protein, fibre and vitamins and minerals, which will help you feel fuller for longer. Check out the nutritional profile of the FatBlaster shakes below:
|Per serving||Per 100g||With 250ml skim milk|
|Energy||128 calories||387 calories||216 calories|
Source: FatBlaster website
Weight Loss Boosters – Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that has been shown to improve signs of weight loss. The Weight Loss Boosters with Garcinia Cambogia is an easy to use powder – simply take a 1x5g serve per day mixed with water or in a smoothie.
FatBlaster Max Gummies
Garcinia Cambogia is also a key ingredient in the FatBlaster Max Gummies, sweet ‘gummy’ treats that are a good option instead of high sugar confectionary. Take six gummies per day – two after each meal, or as a snack between meals.
Weight Loss Boosters – Hunger Reduction + Protein
The Weight Loss Boosters Hunger Reduction and Protein contain:
- Pea Protein Isolate
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Psyllium Husk Powder
- Apple fibre powder
Incorporating the FatBlaster products into your diet can speed up the weight loss process, but don’t forget – good nutrition is what will fuel you and help sustain your weight loss in the long term. In order to feel your best and give your weight loss journey the best chance, changing your diet is key. This means removing processed foods, junk foods like packaged biscuits and chips, sweets like lollies and chocolate and especially soft drinks! So what does this leave you with? All the good stuff – that is plenty of lean meat, lots and lots of fresh vegetables, some fruit and drinking plenty of water.
The FatBlaster range of products can be used alongside these FatBlaster approved snacks which are quick, easy options to help you keep your blood sugar levels stable until your next fresh, healthy meal:
- 1 small apple: 231kJ (55cal)
- ½ Lebanese cucumber (around 10cm): 96.6kJ (23cal) with 1tbs hummus: 113.4kJ (27cal)
- 1 medium sized boiled egg: 327kj (77.86cal)
- ½ grapefruit: 172.2kJ (41cal)
- Small handful of nuts (8 almonds): 234 kJ (56cal)
- Veggies: ½ cucumber & ½ carrot: 247.8 kJ (59cal)
- With ¼ cup cheddar cheese cubes: 239.4 kJ (57cal)
- ½ cup fat free Greek yoghurt (100g): 230 kJ (55cal)
FatBlaster Weight Loss Recipes
So you’ve got your snacks and FatBlaster supplements sorted, what about breakfast, lunch and dinner? FatBlaster has some awesome recipes you can incorporate into your DIY meal plan. Try some of these tasty, clean and nutritious options when you’re next in the kitchen.
Helpful Weight Loss Tips
Keep in mind some of these helpful tips which will also support your weight loss journey, accelerating results and feelings of wellbeing!
- Sleep – sleep is so important, allowing your body time to rest has been proven to improve weight loss efforts, while sleep deprivation has been shown to slow down the body’s ability to lose weight. You can read more about this here: Sleep More, Weigh Less
- Exercise – Moving your body for just 30 minutes a day will significantly improve your weight loss process. Resistance training using weights or body weight (think lunges, squats and push-ups) is the best way to burn fat while toning (strengthening) muscle.
- Track your process – Keep a diary, record your food intake and take progress pictures! It makes the experience so much more rewarding and is a fantastic way to hold yourself accountable with daily or weekly check-ins. As Tim Ferriss says “what gets measured gets managed”
- Don’t get obsessed with the scales – The bathroom scales can indeed give you a good starting point with your weight loss, but avoid weighing in every day, rather leave this to once a week. This is because your body naturally fluctuates with water weight every day and if you’re doing resistance training, your weight may seem heavier on the scales. This is because muscle weighs more than fat, so even though you’re losing fat, your BMI may slightly increase.
- Stay positive and keep educating yourself – You can find some amazing tutors and mentors online (for free!) in the way of YouTube videos and blogs that can help you understand the weight loss process so you are in the best position to sustain your results long term. Tony Horton’s videos are hilarious, educational and can help you with eating and exercise to feel and be your very best.