This competition has now closed.
*Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Good luck in the draw!
The full competition closes at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 20th August 2019.
The Prize winner will be randomly selected from a list of eligible participants. The draw will take place as set out in the schedule contained in the terms and conditions (see below), during business hours.
While you’re here, why not check out the BBQ ratings.
SCHEDULE TO CANSTAR BLUE PROMOTION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion name: Canstar Blue “Win BBQ Father’s Day” Promotion
This Promotion Schedule is incorporated into and forms part of Canstar Blue’s “General Terms and Conditions of Promotions”, available at http://www.canstarblue.com.au/terms-and-conditions/. The General Terms and Conditions apply to the Promotion subject of this Promotion Schedule. To the extent of any conflict between this Promotion Schedule and the General Terms and Conditions, this Promotion Schedule will prevail.
|1||Promoter||Canstar Blue Pty Limited ABN 60 142 285 434, Level 21 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia. Tel: 07 3837 4100|
|2||Promotion Period||This Promotion commences at 10:00am AEST on Thursday 8th August 2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 20th August 2019.|
|3||How to enter||To enter the Promotion, Entrants must:
– Fill in the competition entry form, and agree to receive the consumer newsletter from Canstar Blue.
– “Comment” on the Facebook post about this competition, which is accessible via the Canstar Blue Facebook page (www.facebook.com/canstarblue/).
– “Like” the ‘Canstar Blue’ Facebook page (www.facebook.com/canstarblue/).
The competition entry form appears
– On https://www.canstarblue.com.au/competitions/bbq
|4||Inclusions or exclusions (if applicable)||As per General Terms and Conditions.|
|5||Details of Prize and value||The draw will be in relation to one (1) prize, one Ziegler and Brown Ziggy Portable Grill Barbeque RRP $ 349.00. The prize will be posted to the winner’s validly nominated postal address within Australia, at Canstar Blue’s expense.
The winning Entrant will be required to reply to Canstar Blue, via reply email or Facebook private message, of their:
– acceptance of the prize,
– full name,
– contact phone number,
– postal address,
– year of birth,
– approval for Canstar Blue to announce their name as the Prize winner on the www.canstarblue.com.au and/or other relevant publications.
|6||Draw date, time and location||The Prize winner will be randomly selected from a list of eligible participants. The draw will take place during business hours on Wednesday 21st August at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000, using computerized random selection.
The Prize winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message by no later than 5pm on Wednesday 21st August 2019. The Prize Winner must claim their Prize within five (5) business days of being notified by the Promoter.
Should the Prize Winner not claim their Prize within five (5) business days of being notified, the Promoter may, at its discretion, re-determine a new Winner by a random computerized draw which will take place during business hours on the sixth business day at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000.
|7||Permit details (if applicable)||This Promotion is authorized in NSW by Permit number
LTPS/19/36854. The conditions of the permit(s) will override these conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
|8||Additional Conditions||1. Clause 32 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: The Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message by no later than 5pm on Wednesday 21st August 2019.
2. Clause 33 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: “Results of this Promotion will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.canstarblue.com.au/competitions/archived/bbq within 1 business day of Canstar Blue receiving confirmation of the prize winner accepting the prize.
3. By entering the Promotion and accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions, read in conjunction with this Schedule.