Completing the full set of Coles Stikeez may cost hundreds of dollars, but there are some ways to bag extra collectables – if you’re willing to try some new groceries.
That’s right, Coles is offering a bonus Stikeez when you purchase a product from a participating brand.
In its promotion T&Cs, Coles states: “One Bonus Collectable will be awarded when a customer spends $30 in one transaction and also purchases one or more products from a participating brand or product range.”
With 24 Stikeez to collect in total, Coles shoppers can expect to pay a minimum of $720, assuming just one collectable is awarded for every $30 spent, so the extra boost might help some people complete the full set sooner.
Earn a bonus Stikeez by purchasing the following brands/products:
- Mount Franklin Water
- Australia’s Own
- Old El Paso Kits
- Finish Dishwashing
- Optimum Pet Food
- Colgate Toothpaste
- Gillette & Gillette Venus
- Garnier (excluding BB Cream and Hair)
- Primo Sliced Meat 80-100g
- Lilydale Chicken from the Meat Department
- Bulla Ice Cream
- Helga’s Bread Loaves
- Coles Finest Sausages 500g
- Hot Cross Buns 6 Pack
- Perino Tomatoes from the Fresh Produce Department (until 5 March 2019 only)
- Grapes from the Fresh Produce Department (until 5 March 2019 only)
- Cucumbers from the Fresh Produce Department (until 5 March 2019 only)
- Nescafe Blend 43
- Broccoli from the Fresh Produce Department
- Royal Gala Apples from the Fresh Produce Department
- William Bartlett Pears from the Fresh Produce Department
The Coles Stikeez promotion began on February 13 and runs until March 26. There is also a swap day to help collectors complete their sets on March 16 at selected stores.