Coles Little Shop fans have one last chance to complete their collections before the hugely popular supermarket promotion ends next week.
A second swap day is set for this Saturday (September 8), with new locations added.
From 10am to 2pm, shoppers will have the chance to swap their collectables with a Coles Little Shop representative at the selected stores.
The collectable presented by the shopper for swapping must be in a good, clean condition, Coles says.
The Little Shop promotion sees customers receive one collectable for every $30 spent on groceries, with 30 miniature replicas of some of Australia’s biggest brands – such as Nutella, Vegemite, Weet-Bix, Chobani and more – to collect.
Coles sent collectors into a frenzy when it hosted its original swap day at a handful of stores in early August.
Queues stretched out of stores as parents, children and other eager collectors waited to swap their double ups and complete their sets.
Just one collectable transaction was permitted with a Coles Little Shop representative before shoppers were sent back in line if they had other collectables to trade.
Swaps were happening left, right and centre as even within queues collectors were trading with each other.
Some locations that were previously listed are no longer available, so be sure to check before you head in store Saturday morning.
.@Coles is giving customers another chance to complete their set of the hugely popular Little Shop mini collectibles. It’s hosting a second swap day so customers can bring along spare minis and trade them.#7News pic.twitter.com/FCHdpwZP2O
— 7 News Sydney (@7NewsSydney) September 6, 2018
Coles Little Shop Swap Day Locations
New South Wales
- Penrith — Station St & Reserve St, Penrith
- Bateau Bay — The Entrance Rd, Bateau Bay
- Blacktown — Westpoint S/C, Patrick St, Blacktown
- Kellyville — Kellyville Plaza, 50 Wrights Rd, Kellyville
- Charlestown — 1 Smart St, Charlestown
- Carlingford — Carlingford S/C, 801-819 Pennant Hills Rd, Carlingford
- Macarthur Square — 200 Gilchrist Drive, Campbelltown
- Erina — Erina Fair S/C, Terrigal Drive, Erina
- Newcastle Junction — Junction Fair S/C, 204 Union St, Newcastle
- Market Town — Market Town S/C, National Park St & King St, Newcastle West
- Robina — 19 Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina
- Indooroopilly — 322 Moggill Rd, Indooroopilly
- Pacific Fair — Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach Waters
- Maroochydore — Horton Parade & Maroochydore Rd, Maroochydore
- Hervey Bay — Pialba Place S/C, Main St, Piabla
- Ipswich River — Cnr The Terrace & Downs St, North Ipswich
- Earlville — Stockland S/C, 537 Mulgrave Rd, Cairns
- Chadstone — 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone
- Craigieburn — Craigieburn Rd & Windrock Av, Craigieburn
- Waurn Ponds — Pioneer Rd & Princes Hwy, Waurn Ponds
- Hoppers Crossing — 50 Old Geelong Rd, Hoppers Crossing
- Roxburgh Park — 250 Somerton Rd, Roxburgh Park
- Brimbank — Neale Rd & Station Rd, Deer Park
- Casey Central — Cranbourne Rd, Narre Warren
- Wendouree — Cnr Gilles & Norman Sts Wendouree
- Chirnside Park — Chirnside Park S/C, Maroondah Hwy, Chirnside Park
- Forest Hill — Forest Hill S/C, Cnr Mahoneys & Canterbury Rds, Forest Hill
- Sunbury — Cnr Evans St & Riddell Rd, Sunbury
- Greensborough — Greensborough Plaza, 25 Main St, Greensborough
- Rowville — Stud Park S/C, Cnr Stud & Fulham Rds, Rowville
- Cranbourne Park — 125 South Gippsland Hwy, Cranbourne
- Churchill — 390 Churchill Rd, Islington
- St Agnes — 1244 North East Rd, St Agnes
- Gawler — Cnr Murray & Cowan Sts, Gawler
- Parabanks — 64-84 John St Salisbury
- Mount Barker — Cameron St, Mt Barker
- Ellenbrook — 11 Main St, Ellenbrook
- Ocean Keys — Ocean Keys Boulevard & Key Largo Drive, Clarkson
- Eaton Fair — Corner Eaton Drive & Recreation Drive, Eaton
- Belmont — 227 Belmont Avenue, Cloverdale
- Joondalup — Cnr Joondalup Drive & Collier Pass, Joondalup
- Gateway — Shop M2, Lot 182 Beeliar Drive, Success
- Coolalinga — 405 Stuart Hwy, Coolalinga
- Glenorchy — Main Rd & King George V Avenue, Glenorchy
Australian Capital Territory
- Amaroo — 11 Pioneer St, Amaroo
The campaign, initially due to end on August 28, will now end September 11.