Sleeping Duck Mattress Review & Guide
Dreamt up in 2014, Sleeping Duck is the innovative mattress brand that hones smart technology for a good night’s sleep. Said to be the world’s first fully customisable mattress, Sleeping Duck focuses on high quality materials for an indestructible spine.
Founded by two engineers who were tired of the expensive and tedious process of buying a bed, the duo decided to make their own bed. Following years of rigorous in-lab testing, customers can choose their ideal nights sleep with a Sleeping Duck mattress with multiple customisable options to suit your body at rest.
Sleeping Duck Mattress Range
Sleeping Duck has kept it simple – much like it’s mattress buying process – with a singular mattress available in its range. Available in the full range of bed sizes from single up to super king you can find the ideal fit and firmness.
SD Mach II Mattress
The SD Mach II Mattress is Sleeping Ducks’ singular mattress, featuring high quality materials tested to their limits for your comfort. Designed with the Motherboard multi-zoned system, the ComponentAdapt customisation system, Antigravity surface foam and BreatheTech cover, it is built to last with full transparency about what’s inside. Features include:
- BreatheTech Cover: Made from vortex spun bamboo yarn with maximum breathability and is able to be removed and washed.
- Antigravity Surface Foam: Made from density AirGrown polyurethane foam that creates a weightless feeling when laid on. Is a Level A GLobal Green Tag Certified foam that’s porous and breathable.
- ComponentAdapt Customisation System: AirGrown polyurethane foam panels that can be swapped out to suit your comfort needs available in light, medium and firm.
- Motherboard multi-zoned system: Tailored support zones to suit your body with springs that act independently. Reinforced perimeter support made from twice tempered steel springs.
What’s special about Sleeping Duck mattresses?
Sleeping Duck’s customisation features are one of the appealing aspects about the mattress brand. With the ability to cater your mattress to suit your body specific needs you can achieve the correct alignment for your spine or adjust your side of the bed if it differs from your partner’s sleeping preference.
Does Sleeping Duck offer free shipping?
Sleeping Duck not only offers free next day delivery, it also has a 100 night guarantee. You can test your new mattress for 100 nights to know if it’s the right firmness and fit for you and can adjust it to perfection. If you don’t love it within those 100 days, Sleeping Duck will pick it up free of charge and give a full refund.
How is a Sleeping Duck mattress packaged?
Sleeping Duck mattresses are compressed and vacuum sealed for convenience and rolled up to easily fit into the box. The springs in the mattress move independently which means they can be compressed and rolled up correctly without damage.
Sleeping Duck mattress price
Sleeping Duck mattresses range in price from $999 to $2,699 based on size from single up to super king.
- Single (188x92x31cm) – $999 RRP*
- King Single (203x107x31cm) – $1,099 RRP*
- Double (188x138x31cm) – $1,349 RRP*
- Queen (203x153x31cm) – $1,649 RRP*
- King (203x183c31cm) – $1,999 RRP*
- Super King (203x203x31cm) – $2,699 RRP*
What other products does Sleeping Duck sell?
Sleeping Duck sells a number of additional accessories to go with its signature mattress. This includes its SD Indestruct Bed frame, pillows, bedding such as duvets and sheet sets, and even a dog bed! It also sells the BreatheTech bed cover as a separate item for those who may need to replace their existing one.
Where to buy Sleeping Duck mattresses
Sleeping Duck mattresses are only available directly from the brand with buy-now pay-later options including Zip and Humm also available. For those who live in metro areas, Sleeping Duck offers one business day metro delivery and a generous 10 year warranty on your SD Mach II mattress.
Image Credit: Sleeping Duck