This competition has now closed, stay tuned for the announcement of the winner.
Looking to keep a clean house every day and have more time for yourself? Sounds like you need a robot vacuum!
And, you’re in luck because Canstar Blue is giving you the chance to WIN the new − Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 − so you can keep your hands off the housekeeping.
The prize pack includes:
- Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920, valued at $899 RRP.
To enter, simply:
- Follow Canstar Blue on Facebook or Instagram
- Sign up to Canstar Blue’s consumer e-newsletter via the form below
This promotion ends at 11:59pm AEST on Thursday 29 April, 2021. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message.
SCHEDULE TO CANSTAR BLUE PROMOTION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion name: Canstar Blue “Win Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920” Promotion
This Promotion Schedule is incorporated into and forms part of Canstar Blue’s “General Terms and Conditions of Promotions”, available at http://www.canstarblue.com.au/terms-and-conditions/. The General Terms and Conditions apply to the Promotion subject of this Promotion Schedule. To the extent of any conflict between this Promotion Schedule and the General Terms and Conditions, this Promotion Schedule will prevail.
|1||Promoter||Canstar Blue Pty Limited ABN 60 142 285 434, Level 21 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia. Tel: 07 3837 4100|
|2||Promotion Period||This Promotion commences at 10:00am AEST on Thursday 8th April 2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Thursday 29th April 2021.|
|3||How to enter||Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
To enter the Promotion, Entrants must:
1. Follow Canstar Blue on Facebook
2. Visit the competition page and fill out the entry form
The competition entry form and bonus entry forms appear
– On https://www.canstarblue.com.au/competitions/win-ecovacs-deebot-ozmo-920/
|4||Inclusions or exclusions (if applicable)||As per General Terms and Conditions.|
|5||Details of Prize and value||The draw will be in relation to one (1) prize pack which includes:
The prize will be posted to the winner’s validly nominated postal address within Australia, at Canstar Blue’s expense.
The winning entrant will be required to reply to Canstar Blue, via reply email or Facebook private message, of their:
– acceptance of the prize,
– full name,
– contact phone number,
– postal address,
– year of birth,
– approval for Canstar Blue to announce their name as the Prize winner on the www.canstarblue.com.au and/or other relevant publications.
|6||Draw date, time and location||The Prize winner will be randomly selected from a list of eligible participants. The draw will take place during business hours on Friday 30th April 2021 at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000, using computerised random selection.
The Prize winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message by no later than 5pm on Friday 30th April 2021. The Prize Winner must claim their Prize within five (5) business days of being notified by the Promoter.
Should the Prize Winner not claim their Prize within five (5) business days of being notified, the Promoter may, at its discretion, re-determine a new Winner by a random computerized draw which will take place during business hours on the sixth business day at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000.
|7||Permit details (if applicable)||Electronic Drawing System Approval Number 1477 in South Australia.|
|8||Additional Conditions||1. Clause 32 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: The Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message by no later than 5pm on Friday 30th April 2021.
2. Clause 33 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: “Results of this Promotion will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.canstarblue.com.au/competitions/ within 1 business day of Canstar Blue receiving confirmation of the prize winner accepting the prize.
3. By entering the Promotion and accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions, read in conjunction with this Schedule.