THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. WINNER WILL BE POSTED ON WWW.CANSTARBLUE.COM.AU/COMPETITIONS.
Time to freshen up your winter look? To help keep your hair looking sleek this winter, Canstar Blue has teamed up with Cloud Nine to give you the chance to win a prize pack valued at $415.45RRP.
The pack includes:
- 1x Cloud Nine Original Iron $340RRP
- 1x Cloud Nine Paddle Brush $45.50 RRP
- 4x Cloud Nine Crocodile clips $29.95RRP
SCHEDULE TO CANSTAR BLUE PROMOTION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion name: Canstar Blue “Cloud Nine Straightener Set 2020” Promotion
This Promotion Schedule is incorporated into and forms part of Canstar Blue’s “General Terms and Conditions of Promotions”, available at http://www.canstarblue.com.au/terms-and-conditions/. The General Terms and Conditions apply to the Promotion subject of this Promotion Schedule. To the extent of any conflict between this Promotion Schedule and the General Terms and Conditions, this Promotion Schedule will prevail.
|1||Promoter||Canstar Blue Pty Limited ABN 60 142 285 434, Level 21, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia. Tel: 07 3837 4100|
|2||Promotion Period||This Promotion commences at 10:00am AEST on Thursday 30th July 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 11th August 2020.|
|3||How to enter||Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
To enter the Promotion, Entrants must:
– ‘Likes’ the Canstar Blue Facebook Page
– Fill in the competition entry form with their name and email, and agree to receive the Consumer News Newsletter from Canstar Blue.
The competition entry form appears
– On https://www.canstarblue.com.au/competitions/win-cloud-nine-straightener
|4||Inclusions or exclusions (if applicable)||As per General Terms and Conditions.|
|5||Details of Prize and value||The draw will be in relation to one(1) prize pack, which includes:
1x Cloud Nine Original Iron $340RRP
1x Cloud Nine Paddle Brush $45.50 RRP
4x Cloud Nine Crocodile clips $15RRP
The total cost of the prize is AUD$400.50RRP. The prize will be posted to the winner’s validly nominated postal address within Australia, at Canstar Blue’s expense.
The winning Entrant will be required to reply to Canstar Blue, via reply email or Facebook private message, of their:
– acceptance of the prize,
– full name,
– contact phone number,
– postal address,
– year of birth,
– approval for Canstar Blue to announce their name as the Prize winner on the www.canstarblue.com.au and/or other relevant publications.
|6||Draw date, time and location||The Prize winner will be randomly selected from a list of eligible participants. The draw will take place during business hours on Tuesday 11th August 2020 at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000, using computerized random selection.
The Prize winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message by no later than 5pm on Tuesday 11th August 2020. The Prize Winner must claim their Prize within five (5) business days of being notified by the Promoter.
Should the Prize Winner not claim their Prize within five (5) business days of being notified, the Promoter may, at its discretion, re-determine a new Winner by a computerized random selection, which will take place during business hours on the sixth business day at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000.
|7||Permit details (if applicable)||This Promotion is authorized in NSW by Permit number LTPS/20/44078. The conditions of the permit(s) will override these conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.|
|8||Additional Conditions||1. Clause 26 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: The Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message by no later than 5pm on Tuesday 11th August 2020.
2. Clause 27 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: “Results of this Promotion will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.canstarblue.com.au/competitions/ within 1 business day of Canstar Blue receiving confirmation of the prize winner accepting the prize.
3. By entering the Promotion and accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions, read in conjunction with this Schedule.