Run, don’t walk. ALDI is bringing back its previously sold-out Deebot OZMO robot vac for HALF PRICE in Special Buys this week!
The latest model from Ecovacs Robotics − the Deebot OZMO 920 − will be on sale for $399 (down from $899 RRP) at ALDI from Wednesday 10 March.
Compared to its predecessors, the Deebot OZMO 900 and Deebot OZMO 610, the new Deebot OZMO 920 offers a more ‘hands-off’ clean (what more could you want?). This includes 2-in-1 vacuuming and mopping, as well as some snazzy intelligent features and customisable cleaning options.
Standout specs include:
- Voice activation: compatible with Amazon Echo and Google Home.
- Upgraded Smart Navi 3.0 laser mapping & navigation: scans, maps, and plans an efficient cleaning path for your home.
- Ecovacs Home App cleaning customisation: uses visual maps generated by Smart Navi 3.0 to create virtual boundaries for vacuuming and mopping, as well as assign cleaning areas, set cleaning schedules and switch between cleaning modes.
- Carpet detection: avoids carpets when in mopping mode and increases suction on carpets for a tailored clean on all floor types.
- OZMO mopping technology: allows the robot to efficiently vacuum and mop in one go, with a 240ml water tank and electronically-controlled water pump.
- Large battery capacity: maximum runtime of 110 minutes in one session.
Buying Director for ALDI Australia, Shay Stearnes, said: “We’ve seen an overwhelming response from our customers to our previous Deebot OZMO promotions and we are excited to partner again with Ecovacs to launch the OZMO 920 as part of our Special Buys program for the first time with even more features and benefits than previous promotions at an amazing price.”
The Deebot OZMO 920 is available at ALDI nationwide from March 10, while stocks last.
Picture credits: Supplied.