It’s been a good week for Aussie football fans. Off the back of the news that the English Premier League is resuming its 2019/2020 season, Serie A – Italy’s top flight of soccer – is also set to return this month (June 21) to the excitement of football fans the world over. But for Aussies, how and when should you be tuning in to get your fill of Italian football? Canstar Blue investigates.
How to watch Serie A in Australia
The best way to watch Serie A football in Australia is through sports streaming app Kayo, with a Basic subscription costing just $25 per month after a free trial for 14 days. This gives you coverage of every single Serie A fixture live or on-demand.
Serie A on Kayo
All Serie A games are available on Kayo, allowing you to watch live or on-demand if you can’t make it to the couch in time for kick-off. Kayo provides match highlights, interviews, and other behind the scenes action, along with plenty of classic match replays and documentaries to help you get your football fill.
Love streaming? Love sports? Kayo is a new streaming platform that provides access to a wealth of sports, from basketball to cricket, motorsports and soccer. Click ‘go to site’ for more details.
|Brand||Subscription Type||No. of Screens/same time viewing||Advertised Cost^^/month|
min. cost $25 over 1 month
||Go To Site|
min. cost $35 over 1 month
||Go To Site||
min. cost $15/mth first 12 months then $25/mth
|Get Offeron Telstra’s website|
|^^View important information|
Serie A fixtures
With Serie A returning to Aussie televisions on June 21, here are the fixtures for the first couple of rounds back:
- Torino Vs. Parma – 3:30am (AEST) Sunday, June 21
- Hellas Verona Vs. Cagliari – 5:45am (AEST) Sunday, June 21
- Atalanta Vs. Sassuolo – 3:30am (AEST) Monday, June 22
- Inter Vs. Sampdoria – 5:45am (AEST) Monday, June 22
- Fiorentina Vs. Brecia – 3:30am (AEST) Tuesday, June 23
- Leece Vs. Milan – 3:30am (AEST) Tuesday, June 23
- Bologna Vs. Juventus – 5:45am (AEST) Tuesday, June 23
- Hellas Verona Vs. Napoli – 3:30am (AEST) Wednesday, June 24
- Spal Vs. Cagliari – 3:30am (AEST) Wednesday, June 24
- Genoa Vs. Parma – 5:45am (AEST) Wednesday, June 24
- Torino Vs. Udinese – 5:45am (AEST) Wednesday, June 24
- Inter Vs. Sassuolo – 3:30am (AEST) Thursday, June 25
- Atalanta Vs. Lazio – 5:45am (AEST) Thursday, June 25
- Roma Vs. Sampdoria – 5:45am (AEST) Thursday, June 25
Picture credits: Legaseriea.it